Alloy Enterprises is transforming how aluminum parts are made. Aluminum will be part of the electrification journey of everything that moves, and flexible, on-demand, and cost-competitive fabrication will be essential to this transition. Automotive, aerospace, and industrial equipment need to be lighter, and fabrication methods need to keep pace with the speed of innovative new designs. Our novel, scalable, full-stack additive manufacturing process disrupts the multi-year lead time, process limitations, and high up-front cost of aluminum casting.
“Alloy Enterprises is fundamentally transforming aluminum manufacturing for transportation, much like Carnegie Steel did for the railroad 100 years ago. Now is the time for us to bring scalable additive aluminum manufacturing to mass production and accelerate our society’s ability to electrify everything that moves.” - Alison Forsyth, CEO
Founded in early 2020, the company has raised $38M and is generating revenue with our pilot manufacturing facility. For the first time, on-demand fabrication meets the cost and scale of casting in an exploding $102B market – largely driven by electrification. We are now building out our team and production fab facilities to meet customer demand. If you are a sleeve-rolling builder who sets their bar high and enjoys thinking out loud in a collaborative and inclusive working environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Alloy is looking for a hard-working and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to ensure the execution of customer orders. This is an opportunity to interface with the Engineering, Manufacturing, and Applications Teams to deliver quality parts to customers. Strong communication, flexibility, and attention to detail will be important skills for any successful applicant. You will be joining a cross-functional team who all jump in to get the job done, and love to build.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with the sales team, ensuring all quotes properly reflect realistic lead times, build, quality, and shipping plans
- Quote and coordinate 3rd party manufacturing activities such as machining and finishing
- Schedule work to support the fabrication of customer parts
- Track and ensure inventory is available for manufacturing needs
- Knowledgeable of metal manufacturing and finishing processes such as casting, forging, extrusion and anodizing
- Able to read a drawing, knowledge of GD&T and CNC machining
- Able to explain and show the difference between Mill and Lathe parts. Can accurately estimate the type of CNC machine needed to cut a specific part
- Experience with 3D printing and an understanding of the post processing techniques used
- Experience using an ERP with an MES for scheduling, planning, and work order creation
- Flexible paid time off and nine company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision, including dependency coverage
- 401k with 3% employer contribution, options for pre or post-tax
- Stock options
- All employees are eligible for paid parental leave regardless of gender identity or expression
- Career advancement opportunities in a high-growth environment
- Good coffee, regular happy hours, and weekly team lunches
This position will require access to information subject to control under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive controlled items without sponsorship for an export license.
Equal employment opportunity
We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all our employees and seek to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our products. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.