Semiconductor Equipment & Facilities Maintenance Technician
Backed by Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy Ventures and Chris Sacca’s Lowercarbon Capital, Antora Energy turns sunshine and wind into a reliable, on-demand source of zero-carbon heat and power to enable deep decarbonization of industry and the electric grid. Propelled by a world-class team that includes leaders in their fields, Antora will eliminate gigatons of emissions while increasing U.S. energy security, reducing our dependence on global supply chains, supporting well-paying jobs, and protecting marginalized communities from industrial pollution.
We are growing our company with people who put team and mission first, value connection through laughter and joy, and build with humility and openness. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to continue building a diverse, passionate, and creative team dedicated to providing clean, reliable, and affordable energy to everyone on earth. People join our team to do the most fulfilling and impactful work of their lives on climate change. Join one of the world’s most transformative climate tech companies. We’re ready to decarbonize the global economy. Are you?
The Semiconductor Equipment & Facilities Maintenance Technician is a site based, full time position. The primary responsibility will be to provide maintenance support to R & D activities in a 3k sq. ft. Semiconductor cleanroom environment and dry labs, to maintain facilities support equipment and balance of physical plant and to complete EHS tasks as required in a 20k sq. ft. facility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Repair and maintain installed equipment base in both wet and dry labs.
- Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance on all equipment.
- Manage Preventive Maintenance system and all associated documentation.
- Manage, prioritize and complete incoming work orders and maintain the work order system.
- Operate and maintain facilities support equipment.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly building tasks and inspections and maintain logs.
- Interface with equipment vendors and contractors for technical and parts support.
- Perform EHS tasks as required to maintain compliance with local, county, state and federal agencies.
- Maintain equipment spares and cleanroom PPE consumable inventories.
- Excellence in Semiconductor equipment maintenance with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in the use of equipment manuals, schematics and drawings to assist in equip. maintenance and repair
- Ability to use hand and power tools and a variety of test instruments as required to perform job function.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft, Google and other software products.
- Ability to execute tasks based on written and/or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, work in different positions, work on platforms and ladders and lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with PPE, LOTO, Hazardous Materials, Cleanroom protocol and other safety programs.
Additional Qualifications Desired
- BS in a relevant discipline, trade education or other industry specific training.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of wastewater treatment systems.
- Training and experience in handling of hazardous waste.
- Formal forklift training/licensed operator.
- Metal and plastic fabrication and welding experience.
- Machine tool experience.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing trade experience
Salary Range: $45.00 USD - $60.00 USD
Salary Basis: Hourly
This job posting contains the salary range that Antora Energy believes it would be willing to pay for the posted job. The actual salary offered will be determined within the posted range based on a candidate's experience, credentials, and expertise as they pertain to the requirements of the position.
In addition to a competitive base salary, Antora Energy’s Total Rewards program includes a premium health benefits package with life and disability insurance, a 401K plan, a flexible spending account, industry leading paid time off policy, providing a flexible and inclusive holiday observance, as well as paid volunteer time off.
Something looks off?