Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
Applied Intuition provides software solutions to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. The company’s suite of simulation, validation, and drive log management software enables development teams to create thousands of scenarios in minutes, run simulations at scale, and verify and validate algorithms for production deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Washington, D.C., Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo, Applied consists of software, robotics, and automotive experts with experiences from top global companies. Leading autonomy programs and 17 of the top 20 global OEMs use Applied’s solutions to bring autonomy to market faster.
About the role
Are you a financial strategist who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment? Do you have a passion for data-driven decision-making and want to play a key role in driving our company's financial success? If so, we're looking for a Strategic Finance Manager to join our team!
As the Strategic Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis process for our company, providing key insights and recommendations to drive our business forward. You will work closely with people across the company, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering, to provide accurate and timely financial information to support smart decision-making across capital allocation and spend. You will need to have excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. You should be comfortable communicating complex financial information to people at all levels of the organization, and you thrive in a collaborative team environment.
At Applied, you will:
- Develop and manage the company's annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes
- Build financial models to support business decisions and investment opportunities
- Provide regular financial reporting and analysis, including variance analysis, trend analysis, and KPI reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity for cost savings and revenue growth
- Analyze and report on key financial metrics, including revenue, expenses, profitability, and cash flow
- Determine the right automation and reporting tools to enable streamlined views for cross-functional teams
- Develop and maintain strong relationships internally and with external partners and vendors
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related experience
- 4-7 years of experience across a combination of investment banking and operating experience in financial planning & analysis, or related role
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- MBA degree from a top-tier academic institution
- Experience in a high-growth tech company
- Experience working at Enterprise software companies
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.
Something looks off?