Senior Product Application Engineer
About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 18 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
Please note that we are an in-office company, which means the expectation is that you would come in to your Applied Intuition office 5 days a week.
About the role
- Research, design, test, and develop software product models and simulations for autonomous vehicles, to demonstrate product capabilities to our global customer base.
- Integrate our simulation products with customers’ software stacks for development and validation of autonomy modules such as motion planning, perception, and controls.
- Recommend deeply technical workflows and approaches using our products and develop proof-of-concept solutions for potential customer projects.
- Build tutorials, documentation, and workshop material to educate users on how to integrate their systems with our software tools.
- Develop technical engineering demonstrations and workshops of our modeling, simulation, and analysis software.
- Perform engineering work to build customer development toolchains.
- Liaise with the sales team to perform technical discovery.
- Participate in product development based on customer interactions and usage of our toolchain
We're looking for someone who has:
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 18 months of experience in the job offered or as a Mechanical Engineer.
- 1 year of experience using C++, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Protocol Buffers, Polarion, Jama Requirements Management, and TPT Simulator.
The salary range for this position is $110,000 - $135,000 per year USD annually.
Please e-mail resumes to Applied Intuition, Inc., Attn. Eitan Sheer, Recruiting Manager, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.