Analyst II, Onboarding and Subscription Management
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a passionate and hardworking candidate to join our Operations Team to help our programs achieve massive scale. This role will be responsible for running customer eligibility and enrollment across a wide range of projects, states and utility programs. This person will also play a crucial part in ensuring the company meets key business objectives centered around total enrollment numbers and revenue recognition.
What you'll do:
- Leverage Excel, utility forms, and our proprietary software tools to ensure edge cases and time sensitive requests from Clients and our Client Relations team are processed in a timely manner
- Work with the Onboarding and Subscriptions Manager on Standard Operating Procedures for new projects, territories, and developers
- Collaborate with a global team to ensure timely delivery of contractual requirements
- Support efforts to scale and automate our utility submission processes including
- Process documentation
- Working with our data and engineering teams to develop new views and tools
- Working with our business optimization team to support their efforts
- Perform QA/QC on new tools, existing reports and automation efforts
- Build relationships with utility representatives to maintain active community solar subscriptions and ensure accurate bill crediting
- Maintain knowledge base, ensuring critical information is kept up to date including:
- Solar project system information
- Schedules for customer enrollment submissions
- Deadlines for mission critical projects
- Lead the effort to unlock revenue through conversion campaigns and report out on progress to key internal collaborators
- Become a community solar subject matter authority and contribute to maintaining our knowledgebase of utility-specific operating procedures and regulations
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Strong verbal, written, and analytics skills
- Experience with Excel and data management
- Proven track record of strong cross team collaboration
- Rigorous attention to detail is a must
- Team-first attitude
- Ability to problem solve, find creative solutions, troubleshoot and build out standard processes
- Be flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs
- Have a passion for clean energy and an interest in helping to better the environment
Nice to Haves:
- Background in project management
- Experience working in renewable energy sector
- Proficiency with SQL and data management tools
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $55,000 to $92,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.