Renewals Specialist (Krakow)
As a Renewals Specialist you will oversee and manage the renewal and support opportunities for our SMB (Small Medium Business) accounts. You will contribute to maximise revenue, customer experience at renewal, and process improvements. You will work closely with our Sales Operations, Account Management, Support and Growth teams. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition and manage customer requests and questions regarding their contracts as well as effectively manage your time will be critical.
- Managing customer renewals (whether it is overseeing an automated process and answering questions, or proactively leading on renewals negotiations if/when required)
- Act as a liaison between our Customers and our internal organisation (Account Managers, Customer Success, Finance, Support) to share information, ensure understanding, and make certain every renewal gets done in an accurate, timely manner
- Handle all questions related to contract renewals
- Make our Customers aware of new releases & services that can contribute to their success.
- Update our CRM platform with accurate and complete data
- Provide progress reports to management
- Work with Customer Success Team to maximize customer retention
What we look for in you
- Experience in Sales support and administration role
- Experience in customer services role (customer service, customer support, sales)
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- A minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter, eager to learn and not afraid to seek out expertise of others around you to adapt and perfect your work. Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment
- Display empathy and emotional intelligence
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience with Subscription Management tools e.g. Chargebee
- Experience with Salesforce and Revenue Forecasting tools e.g. Clari
- Used to working with different cultural backgrounds across multiple time zones
What we offer
- A competitive base salary.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Private health care package: Prestige cover with Luxmed (employee contributes 1 PLN/month)
- Multisport Benefit card (employee contributes 1 PLN/month)
- Creative Allowance – paid as 1000 PLN gross/month
- Access to Udemy platform
- 26 days of annual leave plus 2 Mental Health days bring you to 28 paid holidays per year
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Something looks off?