Junior Customer Success Manager
We are looking for the most talented individuals that are energized by working in fast-paced and international environments. Our team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS scale-up. We constantly improve our processes to support our team and business to grow at a fast pace in a sustainable manner.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will own and manage a portfolio of customers and be responsible for their overall success.
- Be the voice of your customers.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts post implementation, being their dedicated Success Manager, focusing on growing adoption, ensuring retention, expansion and satisfaction
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired business outcomes. Work with them to build and execute on a success plan and key performance indicators.
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper and expand usage into new use cases
- Interact and engage with customers on all levels (incl. VPs and Directors) and different personas (Comms, HR, IT, Operations, Frontline)
- Work closely with your Account Manager counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your customers and identify expansion opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Drive accountability for deliverables internally and among customer teams to create a sense of ownership and get things done.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations to address your customers’ needs.
- Contribute continuously to the overall improvement of internal processes
What we look for in you
- 2+ years of work experience and ideally with some B2B experience working in Customer Success, Consulting, Project Management or Account Management in a Software as a Service context (SaaS).
- Fluency in written and spoken French and German is a must.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Solution oriented mindset, highly-organized, and possessing a structured approach to resolving complex issues
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly and translate data into insights
- Drive results by being customer-centric and frontline first, taking initiative and having a hands-on mentality
- Positive and constructive attitude, passionate about customer success and energized by helping others
- Strong relationship-building skills, consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Ability to manage a customer portfolio and effectively prioritize your time based on customer needs, business goals and opportunities
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations and set expectations
- Some experience in change- and project management
- Experience with discovery and questioning techniques
- Technical understanding of SaaS landscape
- Basic technical understanding of integrations / APIs
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 30 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, which brings you to 32 paid holidays per year.
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not require to share your nationality, age or a picture of you on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!