Onboarding Customer Success Manager
Have you ever wondered what tools frontline workers like manufacturing, construction, health care or hospitality employees use to work efficiently? Remember pin boards or paper processes? That is history!
Beekeeper’s platform is the beating heart for frontline businesses, as it combines all great features to make the frontline workforce successful and engaged.
We are transforming the way frontline businesses work. Do you want to join the mission?
As an Onboarding Customer Success Manager, you will guide, inspire and challenge our EMEA customers during the implementation and rollout of Beekeeper. By effectively delivering first value, you will be laying the foundation for the long term success of our customers and Beekeeper.
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, priorities, and desired business outcomes
- Interact and engage with customers on all levels (incl. VPs and Directors), including different personas (Comms, HR, IT, Operations, Frontline)
- Consult your customers on change- and project management
- Run onsite and online workshops connecting frontline-, desk worker- and management stakeholders
- Conduct product trainings and help your customers to identify/define their use cases and app structure
- Share best practice and inspire your customers to set up a successful implementation- and rollout plan
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Drive product usage, adoption and deliver value, meeting or exceeding customers' objectives
What we look for in you
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant work experience, thereof 2 or more years of B2B experience working in Customer Success, Consulting, Project Management or Account Management in a Software as a Service context (SaaS)
- Experience with large & international customers
- Experience in change- and project management
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a must. French is a bonus point.
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Ability to manage and prioritize an onboarding customer portfolio with several customers in different stages at the same time, effectively balancing competing priorities
- Building trust in complex organizational structures, communicating effectively to a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness in handling difficult customer situations and managing expectations
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions in a structured and efficient manner
- Excellent written / verbal communication- and in-person presentation skills, including the moderation of workshops
- Driven, passionate, motivating, open, flexible, pragmatic and empathic personality
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Technical understanding of SaaS landscape
- Basic technical understanding of integrations / APIs
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
What we offer
- A competitive base salary.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 25 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, which brings you to 27 paid holidays per year.
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Pension scheme plan with 3 options to choose from
- Maternity leave 16 weeks full pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organisations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or a picture of you on the CV! We are looking forward to your application 🙂!