Front End Engineer - Fleet | Digital Operations
Software Engineering, Operations
South Burlington, VT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
At Beta Technologies, we apply our intellectual curiosity, passion for aviation, and commitment to sustainability toward a shared mission of revolutionizing electric aviation. Regardless of the position one holds, each team member brings their talent and desire to positively impact the environment and lives of others in a refreshing, vibrant, and inclusive culture.
How you will contribute to revolutionizing electric aviation:
- Design and develop web applications to support our fleet features.
- Consume REST and GraphQL APIs
- Ensure a consistent experience across all facets of the Beta Fleet experience.
- Build -> Measure -> Learn. Think like an entrepreneur.
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-ready code.
- Participate in the software guild(s) to improve Beta’s software organization.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders to continuously improve our applications.
- Willingly considers alternative perspectives and welcomes constructive feedback.
- Displays the ability to acknowledge and learn from past mistakes, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for front-end components to facilitate knowledge sharing and future development.
Minimum Qualifications we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field
- Experience working with Git version control
Above and Beyond Qualifications that will distinguish you:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Typescript
Each of our backgrounds influences how we evaluate our own abilities. Research reveals that BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, those from working-class backgrounds, individuals with disabilities, and other marginalized groups may hesitate to apply for roles if they don't meet all the requirements. Many skills can be learned on the job. If you can envision contributing value to our community and meet most criteria, we encourage you to apply.
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.
Please be aware that you may be invited to complete a Video Screening interview. This invite will be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We highly recommend completing this step of the application process within the following 48 hours should you be invited.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk folder