At Bolt.Earth, we want to help emerging markets fulfil the unique needs of EV ecosystems with higher densities of 2- and 3-wheeled EVs. We also aim to address the challenges associated with little or poor-quality infrastructure. To do that, we’ve created the world’s largest EV charging infrastructure and an advanced OS for electric vehicles, tailored for these markets. Bolt.Earth was founded in 2017 by Mohit Yadav and Jyotiranjan Harichandan with the aim of making EVs more accessible to everyone. We’re truly making EVs smart, safe, and connected.
Job Description – Legal Counsel
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives on various legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in law or business administration, LLB, MA will be considered.
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Legal Counsel in a business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Complete comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills