Software & Controls Intern
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
You will join Breathe's software engineering team over the 2024 summer break and learn from highly qualified individuals in the automotive space whilst getting real world experience in battery software.
Your internship will allow you to gain valuable experience in essential automotive software concepts, like Simulink projects, testing pipelines, SiL/HiL testing, CAN and SPI communication.
You will undertake a project to develop software solutions battery management systems in the automotive industry.
- Working alongside the software team to develop software and control solutions
- Developing use of CAN communication across the company
- Developing a Simulink model
- Testing your software within a real situation
- Injecting fresh ideas into our software development and testing
- Application deadline: 1st March 2024
- Interviews: 1st - 15th March 2024
- Offers: 22nd March 2024
- Internship Dates: 25th June - 13th Sep 2023 (12 weeks, flexible)