Product Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about fighting climate change? Do you want to work on creating a world where everyone can breathe clean air? At Breathe, we believe an electrified future is key to achieving this, which is why we are building battery technology to help brands do more with the power they have.
Our physics-based battery management software helps some of the world's largest and most iconic automotive and consumer electronics brands deliver products with faster charging, longer life and zero compromise on safety. Put simply, we make batteries better. And we want you to join us.
What you will be doing
This is an exciting time to join Breathe. You will be working with some of the world's largest and most recognised brands in automotive and consumer electronics as we scale our marketing team.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to be responsible for articulating our product value proposition and turning that into meaningful and impactful stories for our customers and prospects. You will be responsible for turning complex technical information into impactful product marketing assets for our internal and external audiences, liaising with product, engineering and sales teams to identify new opportunities to promote the benefits of our technology. You will be accountable for product marketing output to support our team in progressing customers through the sales journey, and will need to be curious, eager to learn and quick to adapt.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to drive meaningful commercial outcomes for both Breathe and our customers as we look to accelerate the electrification of everything. We'll intentionally support opportunities for you to develop, be that courses, conferences, mentorship or something else.
- Market research: Identify target customers, market opportunities and competitive differentation and test messaging.
- Messaging and positioning: Develop product messaging and positioning strategies for our technology, translating technical product details into benefits that resonate with our target market.
- Targeting and segmentation: Develop and apply segmentation models and deliver comprehensive targeting strategies and personas.
- Product Go-to-Market strategy: Plan and execute product launch plans, liaising with the wider team to generate high impact moments.
- Sales Enablement: Create internal and external sales collateral including cheat sheets, presentations, videos and company-wide education materials and train the sales team.
- Support marketing campaigns Deliver assets for marketing campaigns including product-related whitepapers, webinars and blogs to support the full customer journey.
- Customer marketing: Build memorable experiences and showcase the magic through hands-on experiences, remote demos, and videos