Senior Power Platform Developer
dcbel Inc. (www.dcbel.energy) is a growing company operating in multiple countries striving to develop technology and design products that will make clean, efficient, and sustainable energy accessible to all — because everyone in the world deserves energy without compromise.
Our flagship product, the dcbel home energy station, is a small wall mounted device that gives everyone ownership over their energy supply by using solar power to charge their EV and home, unlocking their EV’s battery for backup power (V2H), and optimizing the energy flow between their solar panels, EVs, backup battery and the grid.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and production.
- Support post-production in agile development environment methodologies.
- Create prototype of the application for demo before developing the application.
- Create and maintain custom power flow and automatization to support enterprise solution integration.
- Create and maintain custom forms using PowerApps and Approval Workflow.
- Key POC for the support, including documentation for externalization.
- Deliver full administration support for SharePoint online environment, including creating and managing sites, managing groups and permissions, according to IS policies and rules.
- Use Promoted Links to create a Site Navigation on root site collection to enable easy navigation for users.
- Use PowerShell to enable SharePoint "modern" sites classification, configure retention for OneDrive and create multiple SharePoint groups and manage access to groups.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, and access right requirements, according to IS policies and rules.
- Prepare end-user documentation and troubleshooting guides.
- Integrate Power BI reports and dashboards into SharePoint so users can make better business decisions.
- Accomplish administration tasks such as managing sites, users, and groups by using PowerShell scripts or PowerFlow.
- Introduce and integrate Office 365 application/features such as Yammer, Planner, Delve, and Teams to support more advanced SharePoint capabilities.
- Design using SharePoint Online Provisioning Service and organize intranet with SharePoint hub sites.
- Adhere to company and department procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Microsoft certified 6+ years development experience in Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing cloud solutions based on Microsoft Power Platform using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps Portal and Common Data Service (CDS).
- Hands-on experience in developing and utilizing OOTB SharePoint Components including Lists, Views, Content Types and Web Parts.
- Experienced in Power Automate Working with services, triggers, actions, conditions, parallelism, and loops. Working with services, triggers, actions, conditions, parallelism, and loops – Knowledge to run flows on schedules, calling custom business services - Using approval options, observing flows, Team flows- Extending Power Apps with Flow - Extending Flow with Power Apps.
- Experienced in using and managing Office 365 components such as Office 365 Group, OneDrive, Teams, Planner, Stream, Sway, To-Do, OneNote Yammer and Office Online.
- Various SharePoint administrative activities such as, SharePoint security implementation and PowerShell based automation.
- Experienced in InfoPath, Power App, Nintex form in designing, developing, and defining data structures of electronic form and integrating within the SharePoint platform.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with multiple users to collect requirements and provide solutions to existing problems.
- Experienced in branding and modifying the look and feel of SharePoint using HTML, CSS, Master Page, page layout, Site Navigation and SharePoint Designer.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on agile methodology and scrum process.
- Create technical and user documentation for the developed application.
- Assist with developing materials and end-user.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Highly structured and organized.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Holds excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understand market trends and solutions, assess existing solutions against them and influence the roadmap.
- Business process analysis certification is an asset.
- Good written and oral communication in English and in French.
- Experienced in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a company that is backed by numerous globally respected investors and has world-changing patents in an industry changing for the first time in history.
- Grow your professional experience amongst blue chip partners and a close-knit team of committed and experienced IT and engineering energy experts who deeply care about the work they do.
- Health insurance and flexible hours.
- Must come to the office at least 1x week.