Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
The Supply Chain team is looking for a Logistics Manager who will have the overall responsibility of setting up a professional and modern logistics operation. You will be working at our Devens, MA site in a hybrid or onsite capacity, reporting into the Director of Supply Chain & Procurement.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement company workflows for managing transportation for both forward and reverse logistics.
- Ensure our company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including any hazardous materials or dangerous goods for domestic and international shipping in all regions where Electric Hydrogen operates.
- Manage third-party logistics (3PL) operations and relationships; strategically grow our 3PL footprint to support the needs of the business.
- Work directly with vendors, suppliers, freight forwarding companies, and other third-parties to continuously improve our logistics operations.
- Manage relationships with Customs brokers; successfully resolve all Customs related issues and inquiries.
- Maintain platforms to provide actionable metrics and analyze data to monitor logistics performance and budget, with the goal of continuous improvement, high customer service, and cost effectiveness.
- Work across the Supply Chain team to create, manage and track overall logistics spending and budgets.
- 5+ years in Logistics, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or other relevant field.
- Experience with transporting over-sized products; break bulk cargo experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of IATA and trade compliance; relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM, IATA, DOT) are a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of IncoTerms 2020.
- Understanding of logistics Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects in parallel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: [Natick Zone] - [P3]
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!