Program Manager (Development & Execution - Renewable Power)
Euclid Power Inc. | Location: New York City or Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company that is building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we make data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that the process of deploying renewable energy projects was powered by software, as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Portfolio Manager for the Services group who is looking to make a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
Who You Are
- Someone with a strong passion for sustainable energy solutions and a proven track record of successfully managing client relationships in the renewable energy industry.
- A driven self-starter, looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy portfolio management
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual, who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Innovator, who constantly strives for operational efficiency, whether through process improvement or general team development
- Humble, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to support a rapidly growing company by maintaining a “no job is too small” mindset
- Team player, who will collaborate with Euclid’s Product Team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets.
- A master communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, who will collaborate with the founding team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets.
- A scrappy, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Directly oversee multiple, simultaneous high-profile client engagements focused on turn-key project development and execution services in conjunction with Euclid’s Service Leadership Team and COO/Co-Founders for major Clients.
- Serve as Euclid’s primary client point of contact on client engagements and own the delivery of engagement scope in coordination with all pertinent stakeholders while addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing exceptional customer support. Focused on addressing any client concerns or challenges that may arise.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, clients, stakeholders, and partners, ensuring their needs and expectations are understood and addressed.
- Facilitate project development and project execution activities between verticals, ensuring smooth execution from initiation, hand-over, and through completion.
- Mentor, coach, and manage internal project teams, within the context of a project/engagement, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of renewable energy projects.
- Oversee contract negotiations, renewals, and amendments with clients and vendors, adhering to company policies and legal requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate project performance, preparing regular reports for clients to demonstrate progress and ensure alignment with their objectives.
- Develop complete client engagement-specific scopes of work for proposal generation including individual engagement costing and scheduling.
- Support overall company and portfolio-specific functions in collaboration with the Vertical Directors and/or COO/Co-Founders including engagement statuses, P&L tracking, and resource loading.
- Work directly with the Vertical Directors and the Euclid Leadership team on process and tool refinement and internal/external infrastructure build-out
- Collaborate with and advise Euclid’s Product team, acting as a subject matter expert on renewable energy portfolios you serve
What You’ll Do – Long Term
- Drive impactful results and contribute significantly to the success of the team and organization as an individual contributor while also leveraging your expertise to provide indirect management and mentorship to team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth
- Continuously improve offering and customer experience by gathering feedback, implementing process enhancements, and ensuring seamless engagement experiences for customer satisfaction.
- Assess potential risks associated with renewable energy projects and develop risk mitigation plans to safeguard the company's interests.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project teams, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture within the program management function while reporting to Euclid’s COO or Vertical Director.
- Directly influence the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform in collaboration with Euclid’s Product team.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling renewable energy services to existing clients, contributing to revenue growth.
- Comprehensive analysis of engagement P&L, resource loading, and future projections
- Serve lead vendor relationship role with key OEMs, technical advisors & firms
- Collaborate on the development of the strategy for continuous innovation and services offering refinement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market demands, and competitors, providing insights and recommendations for improving the company's offerings.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in renewable energy development, finance, engineering, or construction; or comparable experience in adjacent industries
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering high-quality results within budget and timeline constraints on multiple C&I and/or utility-scale PV, PV + storage, or standalone storage projects.
- Firm understanding of project financing process including independent engineering (IE), insurance, asset management, etc. workstreams.
- Team-oriented mindset, with the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Experience efficiently managing sub-consultants, vendors, third-party engineering/design firms, etc.
- Strong technical acumen and a firm grasp of project development/finance best practices, standard equipment, permitting requirements & processes, design best practices, standard QA/QC protocols, contracting & negotiation, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert project management skills and a firm understanding of program and project management principles.
- Full knowledge of the renewable energy project lifecycle - including key project value drivers, project development, financing, deployment, and asset management
- Complete understanding of project and operations management principles and customer success methods and best practices
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making and problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management, economics, business, or related fields
- PMP - preferred, but not required
- PE - preferred, but not required
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, Energy Storage, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
The starting base pay for this role is between $170,000 and $220,000 with an equity award as part of your all-in compensation. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.