Project Analyst - Development (Solar & Storage)
Project Analyst - Development Services
Euclid Power | Location: New York City or Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we use data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that software powered the process of deploying renewable energy projects as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is a company of 50 led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
About The Role & Team
We are seeking a Project Analyst for our Development Services vertical. Reporting to the Director of Development, this individual will join a team of eight who are all committed to making a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most critical challenges: climate change.
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Support multiple client engagements under the leadership of an experienced Program/Project Manager and the Vertical Director.
- Facilitate general project administration, including, but not limited to, action item tracking, document management, and stakeholder reporting requirements.
- Maintain project management software tools and support internal and project-specific functions under the direction of the Program/Project Manager.
- Support the software product development process by being a power user and providing design and process feedback.
- Learn from a world-class, experienced team and master the process of renewable energy development, diligence, execution, and investment.
What You’ll Do – Long-Term
- Cause more solar and storage projects to be built by contributing to the standardization of project development processes in the industry and raising the bar for quality.
- Support the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform.
- Participate and contribute to critical internal initiatives and operations development
- Steadily take on more project and client-level responsibility and be a leader within our development services group.
- Support hiring and future build-out of the Euclid services group.
What You Have
- 1-3+ years of project development experience in renewable energy, energy, or adjacent industries or a demonstrated desire to enter the renewables space
- Bachelor’s degree (preference may be given to candidates with a degree in the following concentrations: engineering, finance, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics)
- General knowledge of the renewable energy project lifecycle - including key project value drivers, project development, financing, deployment, and asset management
- General understanding of project management principles, customer success methods, and best practices or interest in obtaining further project management certifications
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project management or transition into the space.
- A resourceful, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment.
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details.
- Humble, with the willingness to support cross-functional work at a rapidly growing company.
- Team player who will collaborate to improve our proven renewable energy project development offerings and toolsets.
- Customer-focused and skilled communicator with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations.
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a genuinely supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and doing our part to create a more equitable world. We strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented and/or historically marginalized communities to apply.
The starting base salary for this role is between $65,000 and $85,000. The actual base salary depends upon many factors, such as education, experience, skills, and internal equity. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified. This role may also be eligible for equity and benefits.