Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
FLO is looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Team in our Auburn Hills, MI facility. As an early-stage global business, we are now ready to further expand and strengthen our talent acquisition capabilities. We are looking for an experienced, collaborative talent acquisition (TA) professional with sourcing experience.
THE FOCUS IS YOU
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, reporting to the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Senior Manager, will be responsible for building and delivering candidate pipelines through continuous research, strategic sourcing and applicant qualifying. Responsible for maintaining relationships with prospective candidates for both immediate and future hiring needs.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy being part of the build out of a new Talent Acquisition function creating & designing as we also deliver on searches. The ideal person wants to be part of a team where we do it ourselves. In this “roll up your sleeves” environment you will conduct research and sourcing as you partner closely with other TA team members and hiring managers. Our hiring managers have accountability for identifying & attracting talent and filling their open roles. It’s a terrific opportunity to shape the future of TA in the booming EV industry!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Sourcing and Recruiting
- Design and deliver TA sourcing strategies to identify candidates, conduct research and assess new sourcing tactics;
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, networking, interviewing and interfacing with candidates;
- Build pipelines of candidates that can be shared with hiring managers;
- Design & implement networking and sourcing strategies with our key DEI partners and TA team members;
- Recruit for all roles in the US, including sales, engineering and manufacturing operations;
- Foster successful relationships with external firms;
- Support the team in managing competitive recruitment marketing campaigns that includes online advertising campaigns, brochures, recruitment events and other recruitment activities;
- Collaborate with the team members and hiring managers on understanding the hiring needs, skills & capabilities and identifying talent markets.
- Initiate new hire documents;
- Assist with welcoming new hires;
- Serve as point of contact prior to first day of employment and first 30 days of employee tenure.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Confidence in your ability to create your own sourcing strategies and Boolean search strings;
- Expert use of Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter including the ability to manage projects and create sophisticated search parameters;
- Self-starter with strong business acumen in a global organization, not afraid to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and our selection process.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or other related field or the equivalent in education, training, and experience;
- Sourcing experience for multiple disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of individuals and leaders;
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention;
- Hands-on style with problem-solving abilities and high degree of attention to detail;
- Proficient with social media related to sourcing and creating & marketing of compelling job postings;
- Desire to collaborate with a fast-paced, goal-driven, strategic team who is continuously improving their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Relationship management; stakeholder coaching and influencing;
- Demonstrated commitment, expertise, and knowledge in the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion space;
- Experience in candidate assessment and selection techniques;
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions;
- Demonstrated flexibility in a hybrid work model that combines remote and in-office work (minimum 3 days a week);
- Willing to travel to Canada for team-building activities with other team members.
WHO WE ARE
- Great team-like culture of a small office with the benefits of a large firm.
- Competitive compensation based on the role, credentials, relevant skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits, we offer group health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, PTO.
- A hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office, as needed.
- Exciting growth opportunities for career-oriented teammates.
- A dynamic, action oriented, and thoughtful environment centered on always doing the right thing for our customers, teammates, and other stakeholders.
- A purposely non-bureaucratic organization that embraces simplicity over complexity and emphasizes individual excellence in a team framework.
- We value our teammates – both their capabilities and character – as demonstrated by our amazing culture.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team member may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Something looks off?