Hi! We're Forerunner.
We believe that adaptation is a necessity, not a luxury, and communities deserve access to powerful software that helps them plan for the future. The challenge of climate change is complex – it implicates how municipalities plan, manage capital, and communicate to both residents and higher levels of government. Forerunner helps local communities do these things better by empowering them to access, understand, and mobilize local-level flood risk data at scale. Our software is built to be easy-to-use, so that governments preparing for our future can focus on the important stuff.
About the position:
We're looking for a dedicated Marketing Analyst to join our team. In this position you will partner with our Senior Marketing Manager to drive the business forward by supporting in the following functions:
Conferences. Research, coordinate and manage conferences within our domain that the team should be attending. Partner with vendors to ensure implementation and execution is delivered at a high caliber.
Webinars. Build a calendar to plan webinar schedule for the year based on educational opportunities, community partnerships and product updates. Manage messaging and reporting.
Sales Enablement. Support sales team by building templates, collateral and nurture campaigns to enhance outreach efficacy.
Data Analytics. Collect monthly website reports, manage marketing data in our CRM and analyze quarterly metrics and goals.
Content and Communications. Collaborate on content calendar, newsletters, and other marketing website resources.
- Have 1+ years of professional experience with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals. As a small startup, we're excited about growth and expect you to be eager about contributing to it. Experience supporting SaaS software is preferred but not required.
- Are a forever learner who is eager to take on the dynamic variety of work that comes with building a marketing team at an early stage start up.
- Are detail-oriented, a strong communicator and committed to quality. We're passionate about delivering best in class service for both our internal and external stakeholders. A successful candidate will share this enthusiasm.
- Are comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity. We are looking for someone who can be nimble in prioritizing work and isn't shy in taking on additional responsibility.
Nice to have
- Experience work with multiple marketing software such as Figma, Notion and Attio.
- An inclination to document, organize and optimize.
- Interest or background in climate resilience, flooding, or sustainability.
Our team has a lot to offer.
Forerunner is an early stage company with an interdisciplinary team. We are motivated by seemingly intractable problems and work hard to support one another.
- We're mission-driven. Our mission orients our business strategy and pushes us to work with a sense of urgency. We’re in the weeds -- our entire team spends time engaging with our partners in the field to better understand the real-world problems they face.
- We're a small team. As a member of our growing team, you will quickly become an invaluable part of our organization and have a meaningful impact on our business and technical direction. We welcome unique perspectives and backgrounds. Your opinion matters and we hope you'll share it.
- We're a remote-first organization, with offices in NYC, San Francisco and Portland, ME. Many members of our team work remotely, but we have a small offices in San Francisco and Portland, ME. We offer schedule flexibility for all of our employees and ask for accountability in return.
- We want you to be happy and healthy. Forerunner offers competitive compensation, health/vision/dental coverage, and commuter benefits. We also have a quarterly wellness reimbursement so that you can have flexibility in defining what “health” means to you.
- The salary range for this position is $65,000-$85,000. This posting may span more than one career level. Compensation is determined based on a variety of factors, including an individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, and working location.
Forerunner is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing diversity and the perspectives of individuals from all backgrounds.