Technical Project Manager
Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to nearly double from ~90 employees in the next year. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with engineering managers and leads, product managers/owners, to ensure rapid execution and on time, high quality delivery for the system.
- Identify technical issues that could affect the program success and help the team navigate them.
- Ensure all Jira tickets are prioritized, driven, and closed with clear actions, owners, and dates.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and regularly communicate initiative status to teams and senior management.
- Lead a team of Project Managers
- Ensure rapid execution and on time, high quality delivery of complex programs.
- Create and improve process for managing projects. Bring best practice to Fox
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- At least 4 years of related professional experience, (technical program/project/relationship management experience).
- High potential engineering leader: fast learner, key contributor, strong work ethic, high energy and potential to take on increased scope of engineering management responsibility.
- Experience facilitating dynamic meetings, coordinating among high energy participants, and directing towards productive results.
- Experience using Jira, with multiple teams
- Experience using data to forecast development schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly articulate program information to any level of the company. Able to effectively present and drive program deliverables to CTO and staff.
- Has managed a team.
Nice to have:
- Robotics / supply chain / logistics / warehouse experience
- Experience with both Hardware and Software projects
What’s in it for you:
- A once in a career opportunity to build, alongside colleagues who deeply care (plus robots that aren’t bad, either!)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous healthcare options
- 401k match
- Generous PTO
- Other perks that connect us, including lunch on Fridays, team building activities, and more!
More About Fox Robotics:
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.