Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to nearly double from ~90 employees in the next year. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
What you’ll do:
- This position is responsible for buying all items for manufacturing Fox Robotics Autonomous Forklifts.
- Responsibilities involve managing all stages of the procurement life cycle, including RFQ’s, receiving quotes, development and negotiation of favorable prices, terms, purchase orders,
- Will have autonomy for the assigned area of responsibility and act as staff professional for company and government regulatory practices and policies for procurement acquisition activities
- Purchase order and subcontract administration/file maintenance
- Closeout for all procurement related activities and supplier customer management, including negotiating price/cost and price/cost-related terms and other contract provisions
- Confers with suppliers and subcontractors and analyzes suppliers'/subcontractors’ operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules
- Recommends suppliers based on gathered information and may also recommend improvements to procurement processes and procedures
- Assume other responsibilities as requested in support of departmental goals and priorities
What you’ll need:
- Must possess knowledge of contract terms
- Experience in Commercial procurement skills
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; capable to interact with senior management at suppliers
- Flexible attitude, well organized and efficient
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Access database experience including database management required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Nice to Have:
Robotics / supply chain / logistics / warehouse experienceAbility to communicate across several levels of staff and customers/vendorsAbility to come up with creative solutions to complex problems and communicate those to achieve stakeholder buy-inExcellent time management skillsSolid communications skills, both written and oralExperience with Cetec purchasing system
What’s in it for you:
- A once in a career opportunity to build, alongside colleagues who deeply care (plus robots that aren’t bad, either!)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous healthcare options
- 401k match
- Generous PTO
- Other perks that connect us, including lunch on Fridays, team building activities, and more!
More About Fox Robotics
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.