Customer Operations Intern
The Fuse Energy team is looking for an Operations Intern to join our team in the exciting world of renewable energy. This 3-month paid internship offers an exceptional opportunity for individuals to gain valuable experience in a fast growing environment. As a member of the Fuse Energy family, you'll be working with a highly passionate and friendly team in an industry that's making a real impact on the world. Your role with us will involve acting as a bridge between our customers and operations team, making sure that our services run smoothly and our customers are always happy.
- Responding and escalating customer queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Updating and managing customer accounts.
- Acting as a middle point of contact between our operations team and customers.
- Work with the team on improving customer satisfaction.
- Performing data entry and analysis for tracking purposes.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborating skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong sense of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with working across various software applications.
- Basic knowledge of renewable energy field would be beneficial, but not necessary.