Learning and Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Qcells Enable is a premier EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) solar partner with heritage dating back to the origins of our modern solar industry. Our passionate mission is to provide world-class, turnkey solar solutions, through design and installation of large-scale PV and ESS systems, to accelerate decarbonization for a clean, sustainable future. Our clients and partners, are focused in C&I space across North America.
Our newly created Learning & Development Manager role is a valued team member who thrives using their creative vision to balance operational developmental needs with achievable solutions in building a passionate, high performing culture. Our L&D partner will modify and utilize best in class organizational talent practices to help attract, onboard, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees.
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources and will be located in New York, New York or New Jersey.
Compensation: ($115,000-140,000 based on experience) + Bonus
- Develop and implement end-to-end organizational talent strategies that translate into actionable initiatives to ensure individual and enterprise development for best talent retention.
- Play a critical role in establishing how we create, deliver and assess development experiences utilizing modern methodologies to scale and measure impact.
- Consult, influence and collaborate with stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and vendors to design and develop innovative, blended development solutions.
- Cultivate strategies to enhance employee engagement, performance management and career growth planning capabilities throughout the organization.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training sessions, as needed.
- Develop trusting relationships with people functions, business leaders, team members and other stakeholders to consult, identify, and prioritize training and developmental needs.
- Additional responsibilities as identified. This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or related professional experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of establishing and leading an enterprise-wide L&D program in a startup-type environment
- A consulting mindset with strong results orientation
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Demonstrated understanding of people and business-centric design practices and methodologies such as design thinking, human discovery, problem framing, agile, data-informed design, impact mapping and ideation practices.
- The ability to adapt theories and best practices into practical, results-based solutions that align with business priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence a diverse group of stakeholders, working independently and proactively to drive multiple, shifting priorities with a sense of urgency and meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience using project management tools or approaches, video editing/publishing software, or training-related tools and software a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits- medical, vision, and dental coverage starts day one, no waiting period
- 401k Company match
- PTO + sick days
- Bonus structure
- Opportunity for career advancement
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.