Sales Operations Associate
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
The Sales Operations Associate will provide administrative support to the sales managers in all regions, in the USA. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager or another member of senior management personnel that the President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Irvine, California, and offers a hybrid work schedule.
- Managing customer accounts by reviewing, validating, and processing purchase orders/sales orders.
- Communicating with other departments such as Finance, Logistics, Demand Planning, Partners, and customers.
- Entering orders into the company's system.
- Monitoring orders to ensure that any adjustments are properly implemented.
- Tracking inventory and allocating purchase orders using the company's system.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to forecast inventory demand and determine optimal stock levels.
- Supervising the delivery schedule and providing regular updates to the Sales Team.
- Verifying product serial numbers and pallet quantities for each customer's order, and reviewing order deliveries for billing purposes.
- Compiling data for invoicing to be shared with the Finance department.
- Complying with the company's rules, regulations, and policies.
- Demonstrating flexibility and a willingness to work on different tasks in a teamwork environment, being able to assist the team when needed.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned by the team manager.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
- High degree of professionalism and conduct at all times
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results; able to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to clients
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn SAP and new systems
- Detailed oriented
- Able to multitask
- Determine priorities
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy multi-tasking multiple projects and/or tasks
- You have the demonstrated ability to work with high-volume orders
- You have strong work ethics, a roll-up-sleeves attitude, and attention to detail
- Most importantly, you are customer-facing, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, and passionate about Renewable Energy
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.