Accounting & Finance
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Q CELLS Enable is the EPC branch of Qcells for the Commercial and Industrial market. Our mission is to be a world class designer and installer of large-scale PV and ESS systems throughout the US. We are based in NJ. Our position as a leading module manufacturer means we are able to offer end-to-end solutions for project developers. We are expanding our offerings and have several open positions currently.
The Accountant will provide accounting and finance support to the Corporate Finance Team and will work closely with the Senior Accountant.
This position reports to the Finance Manager or another senior management personnel that the President or CFO of the Company may designate. This position is located in Teaneck, NJ.
Compensation: $65,000-80,000 (based on experience) + bonus.
- Handle the accounts payable, and preparation of journal entries.
- Assist in preparing for end-of-month account reconciliations and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Process general, administrative, and non-operating expense invoices.
- Review employees’ expense reports and posts journal entries.
- Accurately prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assist monthly and quarterly sales and use tax filing.
- Assist in preparing PBC for a financial audit with the auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of financial accounting experience required.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in using SAP.
- Hands-on experience in accounting, bookkeeping, and ledger management.
- Experience with mid to large scale organization required.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations.
- Bilingual Korean/English preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong, self-motivated team player.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits- medical, vision, and dental coverage starts day one, no waiting period
- 401k Company match
- PTO + sick days
- Bonus structure
- Opportunity for career advancement
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.