Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Teaneck, NJ, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Q CELLS Enable is the EPC branch of Qcells for the Commercial and Industrial market. Our mission is to be a world class designer and installer of large-scale PV and ESS systems throughout the US. We are based in NJ. Our position as a leading module manufacturer means we are able to offer end-to-end solutions for project developers. We are expanding our offerings and have several open positions currently.
The Accounting Manager will provide accounting and finance support to the Corporate Finance Team and will work closely with the Finance and Planning Senior Director.
This position reports to the Finance and Planning Senior Director. This position is located in Teaneck, NJ.
- Lead monthly/quarterly/yearly closing
- Prepare F/S reporting package to submit to parent company
- Monitor construction project and POC for proper accounting
- Accurately prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepare PBC for a financial audit and communicate with the auditor
- Work with parent companies and other affiliated companies
- Review employees’ expense reports and posts journal entries
- Process general, administrative, and non-operating expense invoices
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes and display the willingness to take on special projects both individually and as part of a team
- Handle the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and preparation of journal entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field
- Minimum of 7 year of financial accounting experience required
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Experience in using SAP
- Experience with mid to large scale organization required
- Bilingual Korean/English preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook
WHAT WE OFFER
- Benefits- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage starts day one, NO waiting period
- 401k Company match
- PTO + Sick Days + Holidays
- Bonus structure
- Career advancement opportunity
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.