Buyer - International EU (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Be involved in communication with suppliers and stakeholders in Europe.
- Support the commercial team in all operational and administrative processes.
- Place and tracking orders; from the creation of them until goods are delivered and booked in the warehouse.
- Closely collaborate and coordinate with other internal teams to manage the deliveries of goods.
- Handle Invoice clarifications with the accounting department of Grover and suppliers.
- Be responsible for Quarantine Storage and return coordination to our suppliers and Inbound.
- Keep track of process requests and complaints.
🤝 What you bring:
- Ideally, 2-3 years of industry experience in the area of purchasing.
- Problem solving skills and proactiveness.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- A flexible mentality and excitement towards new challenges.
- Great verbal and written communication skills: in English at a professional level (other EU language (German / Spanish) would be a plus).
❤️🔥 Why join Grover:
- Hybrid environment with flexible working hours.
- Mental health support with Nilohealth.
- Physical health support with ClassPass or Urban Sport Club.
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year.
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family.
- A diverse global team of 75 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends!
If you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener, become part of the Grover Family and let's grow together. 💚 We are looking forward to e-meeting you!