Senior Avionics Engineer -Aircraft System Integration
- Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2023
- Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2023
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
We are now looking for Aircraft System Integrator to join our Avionics team in Gothenburg.
You will work with aircraft system integrator and transverse discipline to complete the third-party systems integration into the avionics system. This will include aircraft system control, system indication, crew alerting system and central maintenance function integration.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical leadership
- Coordinate aircraft system integration meetings with other system teams
- Elaborate and Review Interface Control Documents and interface requirements (CAS, synoptics and displays indications, maintenance) activities with other systems.
You will also represent the section at program/technical reviews as well as customer/supplier meetings, ensuring the engineering definition meets all stakeholder requirements. You will also ensure adherence to all engineering processes/standards, and participate in design reviews to meet certification, cost, and schedule goals.
You will report reports to the Section Lead of the System Integration Team. Your place of work will be at our main office located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Work with great people
Skills & Requirements
BS or MS in engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
Minimum 10 years’ experience with integrated avionics systems and sub-systems
- Experience with integrated avionics systems design including Engine Indication & Crew Alert System (EICAS),
- Experience with Inter systems integration (ARINC429 / CAN bus / Analog, discrete)
- Proficient with SAE ARP 4754/4761 processes
- Experience with avionics system certification (EASA/FAA Part 25)
- Working knowledge of Airborne hardware and software development assurance processes (RTCA DO-178 & 254)
- Working knowledge of Airborne equipment qualification DO-160
- Working knowledge of systems engineering principles for safety critical systems
- Hands on experience with the Interface Control Document / Electronic Interfaces / interface requirements such as IOs, CAS, synoptics and displays indications, maintenance.
- Knowledge of network load calculations and Data concentration (IO data routing and scheduling)
- Hands on experience with Wiring diagrams and troubleshooting the rigs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Eagerness to work with others
- Passion for aircraft and electrification of the aviation industry
We recommend you submit your application in English as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Great Place to Work
Be part of the electric aviation revolution
Full compliance with laws and regulations
About the company
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart’s mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our fast-moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team! Visit our career site and check out what it is like working at Heart.
Heart Aerospace is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.