Electrification Sales Consultant
About Helio Home
Helio is on a mission to electrify every home in America. Here at Helio, we believe people want to do their part to fight climate change. Nevertheless, they often don’t realize that 42% of emissions come from decisions they make at the kitchen table. Helio gives homeowners the power to make a dramatic impact on their carbon footprint by making it simple to remove fossil fuels from their homes, and in the process, fully electrify their lives.
We are an early-stage, venture-backed startup with tremendous early traction. We are building an electrification technology platform that will help guide 100 million homes in the US towards electrification. We are looking for a smart, driven, and collaborative sales consultant who believes the time is now to make a difference. This is an opportunity to join at the ground floor and shape how we sell electrification.
- Explain Helio’s electrification as a service to homeowners.
- Perform 5-6 consultations daily over the phone or in person - address customer concerns, gain their commitment, and guide them through the enrollment process electronically
- Build your pipeline through self-generated appointments and referrals
- Effectively prioritize calendar to achieve monthly sales targets
- Track progress in our CRM
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a related category or industry
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Proficient, familiar, and confident using technology
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- High impact communication skills over the phone or video conference
- Commitment to continuous self-improvement
- Excels in a team setting and values collaboration and open communication
- Excited and inspired by our mission to make a dramatic impact on climate change
Working at Helio
We are a small, diverse team of creative and mission-driven thinkers. We value open communication, teamwork, and a make-it-happen attitude - no job is too big or too small. We strive to make change by imagining what the future could be and building a product to complete that vision. We are looking to grow our team with talented people who are on the same mission to shape the future of energy.
What We Provide
- Competitive compensation and early equity at a well-funded, fast-growing, venture-backed company.
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation time.
- Comprehensive benefits, including a choice of medical plans; dental, and vision.
- Diversity - We believe the environment is not just a biological issue, it’s a social justice issue. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the diverse group of customers we plan to serve. We also recognize that many social signals of success represent privilege more than capability. We encourage you to apply if you think you’d be a great fit for this role, even if your background doesn’t exactly meet our requirements section.
OTE of $140 - $180k