Supply Chain Manager
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Holy Grail developed a direct air carbon capture technology that converts atmospheric carbon dioxide into giant pyramids. We are looking for proactive candidates who are ready to take ownership and are passionate about creating a sustainable solution to removing excess CO2 from the atmosphere. The ultimate goal of Holy Grail is to contribute to the long-term sustainability of life on Earth.
To support our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly in the deployment of our first CO2 capture facility. The ideal candidate has experience in manufacturing, project management, leadership and communication abilities, to be able to foster impactful relationships with all stakeholders in the supply chain.
This role will be located full-time in Mountain View, CA.
• Experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Creative problem-solving
• A strategic and analytical mind
• Create the company’s supply chain strategy and internal processes for supply chain management and disseminate information to other team members
• Analyze data, optimize and communicate about bottlenecks or other issues with internal processes
• Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly and resolve any issues
• Maintain supply chain inventory and records
• Communicate and negotiate with suppliers to land more favorable deals
• Collaborate with other team members to create coordinated plans for business growth
• Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
Nice to have:
• Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar field
• Experience with procurement and manufacturing in the chemical industry
• Experience in building large manufacturing facilities
What we offer:
You will join a team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change. We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration. We care about quick iterations, minimizing assumptions, and we use emojis to label our chemicals. We work on interesting technical problems and provide support and resources to tackle them.
Impact: your contribution will directly impact our technical milestones and you will have full ownership of your projects. We don’t micromanage
No politics: we give you the resources to test all your wildest ideas in hours or days, not months. If there is a chance that something will advance our progress we will test it quickly to find the best solution as soon as possible
Ownership: not only you will own your projects you will also own part of the company
Autonomy: we welcome your independent perspective and embrace thought diversity and creative freedom
Flexibility: we encourage you to set and manage your time to achieve our shared goals and we offer a less rigid environment and company structure compared to academia and larger companies
Fun: we want to be happy at work because it’s more productive, so we cultivate an informal environment that is focused on the end goal, but celebrate all our wins along the way
• Stock options
• Paid time off
• Paid sick leave
• Health & dental insurance
See more open positions at Holy Grail
Something looks off?