Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Infinium is an electrofuels provider on a mission to decarbonize the world. Electrofuels are a new class of synthetic fuels made using renewable power and waste carbon dioxide, not petroleum or resources needed to produce food. Infinium electrofuels can be dropped into existing trucks, planes, and ships, significantly reducing harmful carbon dioxide emissions compared to fossil-based fuels. In addition to helping the transport industry meet carbon reduction goals, Infinium electrofuels are a lower carbon alternative for chemical processing, including plastics production. Learn why Amazon and other leading cleantech investors have chosen Infinium at www.infiniumco.com.Job Summary: We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Document Control Coordinator to join our dynamic engineering team. As the Document Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining all documentation related to our engineering projects, ensuring accuracy, accessibility, and compliance with regulatory standards. Your role will be crucial in supporting the efficient and effective execution of our alternative fuel initiatives. Responsibilities
- Document Management: Oversee the complete lifecycle of engineering documents, including creation, revision, distribution, storage, and archiving. Ensure adherence to document control procedures and maintain accurate records.
- Document Control Systems: Develop, implement, and manage document control systems, including electronic document management systems (EDMS), to facilitate efficient document handling and retrieval. Ensure system integrity, security, and compliance with relevant standards.
- Document Reviews: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate document reviews and approvals. Facilitate the timely distribution of documents to stakeholders, track review progress, and consolidate feedback for revision.
- Version Control: Establish and maintain version control protocols to accurately track document revisions. Ensure that all stakeholders have access to the latest approved versions and manage obsolete or superseded documents.
- Quality Assurance: Perform regular audits to verify the accuracy, completeness, and compliance of documents, ensuring adherence to internal standards, industry regulations, and legal requirements.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to team members on document control processes, systems, and best practices. Act as a point of contact for inquiries and troubleshooting related to document management.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process optimization and implement enhancements to improve document control workflows, reduce errors, and enhance efficiency.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated on relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices related to document control and document management systems. Ensure compliance with applicable requirements and facilitate audits when necessary.
- Proven experience working in document control, preferably within an engineering or technical environment.
- Solid understanding of document control principles, standards, and best practices.
- Familiarity with electronic document management systems (EDMS) and related software tools.
- Establish and maintain record/retention/workflow timelines.
- Handle records across project areas and departments.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow procedures and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using document control software and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).