Recruitment Coordinator - Part Time
About the company
KoBold Metals is a mineral exploration company using AI to explore for the metals we need for our transition to a low-carbon economy. KoBold’s business is discovering, defining, expanding, and developing mineral resources, and KoBold’s objective is to achieve a step-change improvement in exploration success: we aim to discover more tier 1 resources, faster, and with fewer failures.
KoBold has a global portfolio of more than 50 exploration properties targeting nickel, copper, cobalt, and lithium, which range from 100%-owned to partnerships with both majors, junior explorers, and prospectors.
Our team includes the best of the industry in exploration geoscience, data science, software engineering, operations, and business personnel. Prior to joining KoBold, KoBold team members have made nearly 20 discoveries. Our exploration programs are co-led by our geoscientists and data scientists, who develop exploration hypotheses, rigorously quantify uncertainty in our understanding of the subsurface, and design data collection programs that most effectively reduce uncertainty, drawing upon a large suite of proprietary exploration technology built by our data scientists and software engineers. Our field programs validate and improve the system and have demonstrated material improvements over conventional exploration methods
KoBold is privately held and our investors include: institutional asset managers T. Rowe Rice and Canada Pension Plan Investments; technology venture capitalists Andreessen Horowitz, Bill Gates’s Breakthrough Energy Ventures, BOND Capital, Standard Investments, and Sam Altman’s Apollo Projects; and leading natural resources companies Equinor, Mitsubishi, and BHP.
About the position
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work with the Talent Acquisition team through the coordination of recruiting activities, including creating requisitions for posting, scheduling interviews as well as communication with candidates and hiring managers, all with the overall goal of enhancing the candidate experience.
- Responsible for providing top tier candidate experience.
- Assist the Sr. Technical Recruiters with creating job opportunity postings and posting them to both Greenhouse and our company website.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews across multiple countries and time zones.
- Maintain interview and hiring records.
- Log all appropriate information into the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to help track candidate progress from initial contact to offer.
- Support with implementation of programs, policies and practices that impact KoBold as a whole. Identify areas of opportunity and take action to streamline Talent Acquisition processes. Collaborate across multiple different teams to aid in the successful hiring of top tier talent.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Previous data entry or systems work is necessary. Must have the ability to take initiative, develop and maintain effective working professional relationships. Excellent organizational skills, verbal, and written skills are imperative.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a talent acquisition department, recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for building relationships and positively impacting team culture.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to make an impact.
- Proficiency in Google Suite or equivalent
- Ample experience with Greenhouse ATS/CRM (required)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
KoBold Metals is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for people of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
This position is part time.
Location: KoBold is a remote first workplace, we are open to candidates currently residing anywhere in the United States or Canada. All candidates must be authorized to legally work in either the United States for Canada