Director of Product Marketing
Join us on a mission that matters.
Deploying enough carbon-free energy to meet our global emissions targets requires trillions of dollars of investment, and a faster pace of project development. By bringing together the world’s largest network of clean energy developers, buyers, advisors, and financiers, and delivering the platform they need to move faster, LevelTen Energy is advancing our shared goal: accelerating the energy transition.
In this role, you will develop and execute the go-to-market plan for a new business line that will have a high impact on accelerating new clean energy project development. You will also lead a team of product marketers that support other LevelTen business lines. The role requires deep experience in B2B product marketing, experience growing and managing teams, and a passion for our mission.
This role is based in Seattle and offers the option of a hybrid schedule of 3 days in the office (in the Fremont neighborhood) and 2 days at home. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the launch of a new business line:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop a strategic go-to market plan for LevelTen’s products and services within the business line.
- Gather input from sales, product and business development teams to refine product messaging and positioning for new products.
- Contribute to revenue target achievement for new products post-launch:
- Partner with the content marketing, communications, and demand generation specialists on LevelTen’s marketing team to execute marketing campaigns for the new business line.
- Develop sales enablement materials, including one-sheets, PPT presentations, case studies and product guides in collaboration with sales and product teams.
- Draft email, website, blog posts, webinar materials and ad copy related to business line as needed.
- Lead LevelTen Energy’s product marketing team:
- Manage a team of product marketers, contributing to their growth and success through effective coaching and support.
- Share product marketing best practices and frameworks that can be leveraged across the team, including account-based marketing strategy, product launch plans, KPI-setting, audience segmentation, personas, product positioning and messaging, journey mapping and more.
- At least 8 years of overall marketing experience, including at least 4 years of product marketing experience for a B2B-focused company.
- At least 3 years of people management experience, leading a high-performing team that maintains a positive work culture.
- Knowledge of product marketing best practices, including account-based marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to simplify complex technical information into clear and concise written material.
- A strategic leader who will roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to execute successful marketing campaigns.
- A bias for action and entrepreneurial mindset to create new processes that make the marketing team more efficient, without slowing us down as we scale.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a desire to be in a role where you’re always learning.
- A working knowledge of renewable energy, energy markets, and/or energy technology preferred–a passion for addressing climate change and making the energy transition a reality required.
- This position is based out of our office in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, WA (hybrid work schedule).
- The estimated compensation for this position is $145,000-$160,000 per year. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k plan
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
- Monthly catered lunch
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the energy transition. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest hub for carbon-free energy transactions and insights, serving 28 countries across North America and Europe. The Platform includes the LevelTen Energy Marketplace, the world’s largest marketplace for power purchase agreements; the LevelTen Asset Marketplace, which delivers M&A solutions for carbon-free energy developers and financiers; and LevelTen’s MarketPulse and Price Index Reports, which deliver insights into the clean energy market based on actual market activity. Together with its network of carbon-free energy buyers, advisors, developers and financiers, LevelTen Energy is advancing its mission to accelerate the energy transition. Visit LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.