At Loam, we have the earth in our hands. As a team of scientists, farmers and entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to improve the world’s farmland and address climate change. We are developing microbial technology to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and build carbon in agricultural soils. We help farming businesses prosper by boosting yield and soil health and enabling access to carbon markets.
As a start-up with ambitious founders and investors, our work is fast-paced and multidimensional. We foster a supportive and diverse workplace, where every team member is encouraged to learn and grow beyond their area of expertise. Founded in New South Wales, Australia, we have offices across The United States, Canada and Australia.
While everyone at Loam is working in different roles, we all have one job: to remove CO2 from the atmosphere and store it stably in farmer’s soils.
About the Role
Loam Bio is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Project Management Office (PMO) Lead to support the successful delivery of our projects and initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the establishment and maintenance of project management best practices, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. You will work closely with our Senior Leadership Team, providing guidance and support across project management best practices for successful project delivery.
- Establish the implementation of project management methodologies, processes, and tools to ensure consistent and efficient project delivery across Loam’s global offices
- Partner with Senior Leadership in planning, executing, and delivering projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within scope, and within budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, sales, marketing, and operations, to ensure alignment and coordination across projects
- Help develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans
- Monitor and report on project progress, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including senior management
- Continuously evaluate and improve project management processes, methodologies, and tools
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as business management, engineering, or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on supporting complex, cross-functional projects, ideally within Laboratory, Engineering, R&D or Construction environments
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in the agriculture, biotechnology, or ag-tech sectors is a plus
- Proficiency in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, or similar tools
- Opportunity to make a significant impact and grow within a pioneering ag-tech startup organization
- Competitive package, including base salary, bonuses, and participation in the Employee Share Option Package (ESOP) after 6 months of employment
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, 401K with company match, short-term/long-term life insurance
- Collaborative and highly engaging work environment with opportunities to work across international teams
- Flexible work arrangements, allowing you to work from any of Loam’s offices or remotely
Something looks off?