Machine Learning Scientist
Pendulum Systems is looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented with experience in computer vision to join our team.
As an ML Scientist at Pendulum, you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of the field in supply chain — and AI — by building cutting-edge machine learning solutions. You will work on problems that bring a direct impact to saving lives and enabling governments to do more with less in extremely low-resource settings and environments. The problems we address need careful transformation of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to enable robust performance with extremely sparse and noisy data.
- Work on unique research problems that bring solutions to real-world problems.
- Push the boundaries of ML techniques in computer vision for edge devices (e.g., smartphones).
- Ship code: develop algorithms and softwares that will be part of Macro-Eyes core products for visibility into supply chains.
- Collaborate with a multicultural and completely remote team.
- Document and publish your work at high-impact machine learning conferences.
- Applicant must be US based
- Masters or Doctorate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, or another related field.
- 2+ years of experience with computer vision or machine learning techniques
- Experience programming in Python, and one additional language (R, C, C++, Java).
- General Deep Learning skills (e.g., 2D Object Detection, Semantic & Instance Segmentation, etc.)
- Solid communication skills and collaboration experience
- Experience with remote sensing data (Satellite images, DEMs, Multispectral images, etc) is a plus
- Experience with edge ML is a plus
We apologize: due to large volumes of candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Something looks off?