Customer Support Specialist - Nordic speaking (Barcelona, Spain) - Day Shift
Do you enjoy helping people and have experience in delivering excellent customer support?
Monta, an Information Technology and Services company founded in 2020, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Customer Support Specialist with fluency in multiple languages for their office in Barcelona, Spain. As a Customer Support Specialist for Monta, you will be providing exceptional support to Monta's diverse clientele, ensuring they receive the highest level of service while resolving any inquiries. Monta is a company that has a mission to make charging electric vehicles as seamless as driving them, and as such, value constant innovation and creativity. With this in mind, you will be working alongside a team of senior profiles within the EV industry, who are passionate about revolutionizing the charging experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values both its employees and customers while playing a critical role in changing the EV market.
- Provide support via multiple communication channels, including email, live chat, and phone.
- Engage with potential customers to answer any queries they may have about Monta products and services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by Monta customers, providing positive customer experiences in addressing their concerns.
- Guide customers in setting up their charging stations, ensuring that all the instructions are clear and straightforward.
- Be the first point of contact for customers experiencing issues with their charging stations, escalating issues to the appropriate team as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure customer satisfaction, including the development team to report on any product bugs or shortcomings.
- Create knowledge base articles and update internal documentation in support of the customer experience.