Senior HRIS & Program Manager
Richmond, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Moxion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of all-electric mobile power and energy storage solutions. We have developed commercial-scale, powerful, silent, and emissions-free mobile battery stations that are designed to replace traditional diesel generators in most applications today. We’re pioneering mobile energy storage technology, leveraging vertical integration and a software-enabled service model to deliver last-mile electrification for our customers and communities. The Moxion team is a passionate group of humans who care about the environment and disrupting the diesel economy. Come build the first distributed utility with us, propelling the biggest energy transformation of our lifetime.
You’ll be the subject matter expert on HRIS Systems at Moxion. As an expert in your field you’ll lead the HR org to optimize existing tools, and project manage future systems from vendor selections to implementation. Managing HR programs is what you know and thrive on, and this will be your opportunity to truly showcase your expertise and leave your mark on a rapidly growing organization.
What you'll do:
- HRIS Management: oversee the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet the needs of the diverse workforce, ensure the integrity and security of employee data and provide ongoing support and training to employees on HRIS functionalities
- Compliance Reporting: stay informed on employment laws, generate precise reports for compliance purposes, collaborate with legal and HR teams to establish policies aligning with regulations, and conduct audits to identify and address areas for improvement and compliance risk mitigation
- Program Management: lead and manage HR projects from start to finish, collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, coordinate resources, track progress and provide updates, proactively identify risks and develop contingency plans, and manage ongoing HR programs for their continued success
- Goal Reporting: develop and implement processes to track and report key HR metrics and goals, analyze data to identify trends and insights for decision-making and continuous improvement, prepare comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate HR and business performance to leadership and stakeholders effectively, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to align HR goals with overall organizational objectives
Skills to be successful:
- Extensive experience in HR operations, HRIS management, compliance reporting, project or program management, or a similar role
- Solid understanding of HRIS systems, and compliance regulations
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data
- Commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or expertise in energy, fleet management, or EV industry
We currently use:
- G Suite
Moxion is committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. Compensation displayed is a range. Maximum amounts are reserved for those candidates that exceed all experience and background requirements. We reserve the right to offer compensation based on level of experience. Moxion has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay within the San Francisco Bay area. If you live outside that region, the range is subject to change.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within the range provided above. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role.
At Moxion you get
Health, dental, and vision coverage, PTO, competitive equity & compensation packages, free lunch, coffee, and snacks onsite, flexible work from home (for some roles), free tax advisory services, access to Mountain Hardware, Columbia, Sorel, & Prana employee stores and discounts, company swag, and parental leave program.
People are at the core of Moxion’s values. We care about growth for our people and team, and this translates to an open and transparent culture. Moxion believes that diversity is as core to our business as the underlying products and technology we’re developing. Diversity in people leads to diversity of thought and different perspectives to draw from, often resulting in a new or unique way of approaching or solving a problem. Diversity drives innovation.
Moxion is looking for candidates who identify with different races, religions, national origins, age groups, genders, or gender identities, and we don’t discriminate against marital status, physical or mental disability, health or medical conditions, military and veteran status, genetic information, and other classifications that may or may not be protected by law. If you can bring a unique perspective or experience to our company, please apply.
Moxion is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please let our recruiting team know or email HR@moxionpower.com