Warehouse Specialist (Night Shift)
We’re on a journey to Grow the Future of Materials. How? By unlocking the unique properties of mycelium, the root structure of mushrooms. Our patented technology, Fine Mycelium™, unleashes a new class of materials crafted from nature, engineered for performance, and built for a resilient future.We’re seeking passionate learners to join us in pioneering a materials revolution and creating an epic place to work. MycoWorks offers competitive equity and benefits programs to support the health, well-being, and financial empowerment of all our employees.We root our relationships with our partners and one another in our core values: Be Mycelial, Cultivate Quality, and Grow the Future, and we're committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender expansive individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
MycoWorks is seeking a person to fill the role of Warehouse Specialist. This position will support the Engineering, Operations, and R&D teams in all Supply Chain activities. The role will involve ownership of inventory management activities, ensuring your internal customers requests are met, packing of external customer and partner shipments, preparing shipment documentation, scheduling inbound and outbound carriers. Experience in working with inventory management systems and shipping brokers is preferred.
This position reports to the Warehouse Lead on shift.
- Pulling, packing, preparing documents and labels, and scheduling outbound shipments
- Unloading deliveries, inventorying receipts, and following all quality standards for inbound deliveries
- Completing inventory management actions with daily checks, cycle counts, quarantine actions and communication of damages shipments, ensuring that all records are accurate
- Completing stock replenishment actions for internal customers to support operational activities
- Working closely with Engineering, Operations, and R&D to provide logistical support for their inbound and outbound materials, equipment and products
- Provide superior customer service to internal departments
- 3+ years experience in shipping and receiving
- Forklift experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with 3rd party logistics providers preferred
- Comfortable with a high-level of autonomy
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Personal accountability and integrity are paramount as a shipping clerk is tasked with an accurate accounting of all inventory
- Must be able to follow cleanroom and safety practice
MycoWorks offers world class benefits and compensation programs to support the health, well-being and financial empowerment of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans at no cost to employees
- Optional insurance coverage for partners and dependents
- FSA Accounts
- Free Personal Health Advocate
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays beyond the traditional
- 401(k) program
MycoWorks may contact you via text message regarding your application for this or similar opportunities. You can always text STOP to opt out.