Production Engineering Specialist
nuventura has developed a new generation of medium voltage switchgear that is highly innovative and environmentally sustainable. The existing product line is in the process of being expanded in new development projects as well as a global application-scaling of existing designs.
We constantly work towards creating a profitable, growing company that is a great place to work. To achieve this, we have brought together an ambitious team, with experience in the switchgear industry and with scaling companies.
We encourage our employees to take ownership, embrace collaboration and constantly challenge the status quo.
As a Procurement Engineer (f/m/x), you will play a pivotal role in our supply chain and procurement operations. We are looking for an individual with the right mix of tenacity, negotiation skills, and technical acumen to drive our procurement initiatives, optimize costs, and maintain the highest quality standards. This position offers the chance to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, shaping the future of our company's procurement strategies.
What will you be responsible for?
- Coordinate and oversee the daily activities and tasks of warehouse personnel, including timing and task locations.
- Monitor and manage the daily receipt of products and the selection and shipping of products to stores.
- Ensure compliance with established guidelines for inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Develop and implement action plans to improve operating results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive procurement projects to success.
What do you need to bring into the company?
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of work experience, a Master’s degree is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of costing calculations and quality requirements, coupled with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to solve complex problems with limited knowledge.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to work independently.
- Proficient in auditing suppliers.
- Proficiency in German and English is mandatory.
- Experience with ERP systems is a significant advantage.
- Experience in supplier management, operations, and resolving complex supply chain issues is a plus.
- Direct experience in long-term capacity planning is advantageous.
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 30%).
What do we bring into our relationship?
- A sustainable, down-to-earth, and passionate company
- A family-friendly work environment
- Foods & Beverage: free drinks, snacks, fruit and veggie baskets
- Regular team events, Christmas party, summer party, budget for department events
- You will be part of an innovative group of high-performance and experienced people from all domains
- We will care for you and challenge you directly to become the best professional version of yourself
- We believe in a culture of trusted ownership, caring meritocracy and constructive feedback where we elevate each other and challenge the status quo