Senior Workforce Analyst
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
We are headquartered in Seattle, but are open to remote location depending on role and if a candidate resides in a state we currently employ in.
Omnidian’s Residential Operations Team is excited to announce the search for a Senior Workforce Analyst. This new role is crucial for candidates passionate about engaging with people and fostering a positive work environment for all operations employees. The ideal candidate will be driven to innovate, optimize staffing, and enhance business efficiencies, all while delivering outstanding experiences for clients and homeowners.
The Senior Workforce Analyst will play a pivotal role in leading the performance of our residential operations team across the U.S. This involves strategic thinking and contributing to major innovations, facilitating Omnidian's scaling through exponential business growth.
What You’ll Do
- At Omnidian we believe in trust and autonomy. How you create an impact is ultimately up to you. Here is an outline of some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Staffing and Scheduling: Plan and manage staffing for training, new hires, and oversee network and site-wide shift rotation processes. Create work schedules for associates, addressing headcount deficiencies and overages.
- Performance Improvement: Solve complex stakeholder support issues to improve business performance. Anticipate and resolve negative service trends by identifying root causes.
- Data Analysis and Decision Making: Use data collection and analysis to improve planning accuracy and productivity. Make informed decisions on key workforce issues based on analytical insights.
- Operational Efficiency: Utilize technology to enhance the operational efficiency of the workforce. Identify manual workflow processes and implement technological innovations for automated solutions.
- Empowering Work Environment: Develop best practice solutions to foster a work environment where agents own their schedules, participate in ideation, and thrive in a remote operation setup.
- Communication and Reporting: Highlight and communicate key metrics impacting current operations and department, including schedule shifts, productivity, and other critical factors affecting service levels and customer experience
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Ensure all SLAs are met across various channels including Phone, Chat, Email, Ticketing, and other Work Queues.
- Operations Center Management: Maintain the efficient running of the Operations Center, focusing on business continuity.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate emerging risks, and assist in creating mitigation plans for service level recovery as necessary.
Who You Are
- An analytical problem solver comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-stage company.
- Independent, self-motivated, capable of making quick, impactful decisions.
- Committed to providing outstanding client and homeowner experiences.
Experience You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in scheduling, planning or other components of managing and planning workflow capacity
- 2+ years experience in data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables
- 2+ years experience in writing complex macros
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent additional work experience
- Experience with SQL or ETL
- Experience with reporting and Data Visualization tools such as Quick Sight / Tableau / Power BI or other BI packages
Experience That's a Plus
- Experience with Sigma Computing, or another cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience with Process Improvement methods (such as Lean)
- Expertise in Salesforce
- Knowledge of Assembled
- Experience with deep contact center analytics and AI
Work-Life and Culture
- All of our roles offer the opportunity to work remotely
- If you are in the Seattle, WA area, we offer a vibrant and creative co-working space in the heart of downtown Seattle
- If you are near one of our employee clusters, we offer one or more local gatherings per year
- We provide outstanding benefits that we are continually improving upon, including family medical, dental, vision, disability, parental leave, 401(k) administration, thoughtful PTO, and paid sabbatical leave after four years
- We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes monthly health insurance premiums, quarterly bonus and long-term stock options for every employee
- We love to lift each other up through company-wide slack channels such as #puppiesandpets, #omnidian-wellness, #praiseandbooms and #sustainablefuture
- We are a passionate, mission driven team that believes in collaboration, mutual respect and trust. For examples, check out our post What Makes an Ethical Company?
Grow With Us
- We mentor and invest in our employees and prioritize them for future opportunities. Check out our Instagram reels to see a few career journey examples
- This role is part of our new Workforce & Capacity Planning career track:
- Workforce Analyst
- Senior Workforce Analyst
- Forecasting and Capacity Planning Manager
- Senior Forecasting and Capacity Planning Manager
- Director of Forecasting and Capacity Planning (also hiring)
- We’re a fast-growing startup, which means we’re constantly reinventing processes, adding new products, and asking people to use all of their skills and talents. That means there’s gonna be a lot of opportunities for you to grow, which also means you will likely be stretched in ways you’ve never experienced in a job before. If you are resilient, determined, and not afraid of a big challenge, come apply.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflects this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.