Sr React Native Mobile Apple Developer
Orange is creating a charging network where people live, no matter where they call home. We are building our first product, a charger capable of scaling any rental property from 2 to 20,000 tenants. We want to change how energy is moved through the world by expanding who has access to electric cars by creating a new charging network that makes it convenient and affordable for anyone to own an electric vehicle.
You will be responsible for all mobile app development, including quality control, testing, and tracking. You will manage our app on both IOS and Android and work with the design team and product managers to solve customer issues and create new features. We seek a passionate developer who wants to see their work affect thousands of EV driver's charges. We are building a complex engineering stack and have already shipped to customers who rely on Orange. You will be responsible for taking design and customer feedback and improving the mobile experience.
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code with detailed specifications. This means that your code is commented, well structured, readable, and comes with documentation;
- Implementing 'pixel perfect' design as delivered by our designers that works across different browsers, on mobile and desktop, according to specifications provided;
- Produce smooth interfaces full of animations and transitions;
- Work with local storage, async data transmissions, and more;
- Develop complex functionality, leveraging the latest technology, including visualization libraries or chart libraries, to manage financial/app data at scale.
- Connect frontend interfaces with REST APIs GraphQL to create dynamic applications;
- Create code that has excellent test coverage to avoid unnecessary issues in the future;
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build;
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure robust optimization and functionality;
- Stay informed about industry best practices;
- Provide on-time delivery of projects;
- Follow Agile and SCRUM methodologies (where appropriate) to deliver projects;
- Communicate with others, including project managers, on struggles and progress of each of the projects;
Here are a couple of things we're looking for:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Typescript is a huge plus.
- Professional experience (hands-on) with React Framework for 3+ years;
- Experience with Sass, Less, and CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred;
- Experience with the usage of node/npm/yarn;
- Desire to develop new bold ideas while constantly following best design and coding practices
- Excellent technical communication skills;
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision and remote location.
- All of these things people ask for: a motivated, focused, hard worker who likes to grow and learn more, who works well with others, and who has a positive attitude;