Sr. Software Engineer - Mobile & Web
Orange is creating a charging network where people live, no matter where they call home. We are building our first product, a charger capable of scaling any rental property from 2 to 20,000 tenants. We want to change how energy is moved through the world by expanding who has access to electric cars by creating a new charging network that makes it convenient and affordable for anyone to own an electric vehicle. Our system is built with Go, React, React Native, gRPC, Postgres, and C++ for IoT, running on Google Cloud and managed with Kubernetes.
- Design, implement, and deliver end-to-end fully-functional solutions.
- Contribute relevant, concise documentation to Orange’s knowledge base to support increased organizational information sharing.
- Automate repetitive development tasks.
- Evangelize best practices in Software development and Software development lifecycle.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams through clear communication, curiosity, and selflessness.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Can navigate different languages and technology stacks
- Multiple shipped web and mobile app products with major contributions
- Deep understanding of the entire mobile, web, and backend development tech stack
- Deep understanding of the mobile app development and deployment process
- 4+ years of experience with User Interface implementation
- B.S. degree in computer science or related fields
- Experience with automated testing
Nice to Have
- Experience with React
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Protocol Buffers and gRPC
- Experience with Vite, pnpm, and Monorepos
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with backend development (specifically Golang)
- A strong understanding of layer four networking (i.e., TCP, UDP)
- A strong understanding of cybersecurity topics related to frontend and mobile app development
- Experience with deploying and managing mobile apps to Apple App Store and Google Play