Please apply only if you speak English. The resume must be uploaded in English. Keep in mind that the role requires having video meetings in English. Also, we've included two brief prompts at the bottom of this posting — please fill these out to be considered for this role OR link/attach to your work, or a portfolio of your work.
- Zilper’s mission is to save money, property, and lives by moving utilities underground. The company is developing technology to efficiently and safely bore through any geology. Zilper’s innovative technology is faster and more efficient than conventional tunneling methods, making small-diameter infrastructure economically viable.
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager to be part of our highly selective team in Bogota. The selected candidate will work closely with our sales, marketing and executive team in the US and Colombia. Eventually you'll have the opportunity to visit our US offices (if you hold the appropriate Visa).
- You will be the primary connection between our company and current and future customers. In this role, you’ll be an early member of a critical team in a rapidly developing industry.
- As a Social Media / Content Manager you’ll have a direct impact on the experience of our customers and how they engage with us. In this role you’ll work closely with our frontline teams to understand the overall support experience, helping to drive content initiatives. Lead small and large content projects, develop and own project timelines, and identify potential blockers. Additionally, you’ll help to build internal and external knowledge articles to support our customers and internal support specialists.
- Because you will be working directly with our US team, working on marketing efforts globally and within North America, you must be fluent in English (at or equivalent to a C1 or C2 level). Only resumes in English will be considered for this position.
- Content creation / copywriting in a constantly evolving business environment. Anticipating content needs based on changes across various business priorities.
- Exceptional spoken and written English: You are passionate about grammar, syntax, structure, and tone. You can craft tight content, explaining complex ideas in a simple manner.
- Create impact by working with a variety of cross-functional collaborators to deliver on a shared objective.
- Proactively link product insights and think critically about related or conflicting support logic.
- Turn customer questions into useful content - knowledge articles, FAQs, templated replies, etc.
- Model our lived behaviors to encourage others to do the same in their daily work.
- Work with designers, animators, photographers and videographers to create compelling content to be published on our various social media channels.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all, of these requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in a copywriting, technical writing, brand design or social media content generation role.
- 2+ years experience creating content for customer support in tech or other industries, where products and policies are complex and ever-changing.
- Passion for identifying and articulating nuanced (at times technical) problems in plain writing.
- An ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to better your work product.
- Exceptional written communication skills, ability to convey clear messages to a wide variety of users across modalities.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Comfortability working with modern content and productivity tools (Salesforce, Google Workspace, Confluence, etc).
Ideal Profile & Skills
- Construction Industry, Utilities, Trenchless or Tunneling experience preferred
- Work experience at other high-growth startups preferred
Our commitment to you
- Highly demanded career in a growing industry: Trenchless Technologies is a rapidly growing industry, in Colombia and abroad. Becoming an expert in the industry represents job security and a long career.
- Learning and growth: We guarantee you will learn from some of the best industry experts
- Opportunity to Travel Internationally: You might have the opportunity to travel once a year to oversee our operations in the US.
What do we offer?
Our goal at Zilper is to help our team to grow and learn. That's why we will invest significant time in helping you develop the skills that you'll need to build a strong career.
- Salary: To be defined
About The Company
- Zilper Trenchless Corporation is a construction technology startup from MIT that specializes in creating cost-efficient equipment for underground infrastructure projects. Our vision is to significantly reduce the cost of infrastructure by developing new technologies in what is typically a very traditional field. The company was acquired by PETRA, a bigger startup based in San Francisco, CA and since then it has begun to expand rapidly. Our lead product is a machine that uses a patented Assisted Dynamic Boring (ADB) technology to install and replace pipes underground without the need to disrupt the surface. The company has operations in Bogota, Colombia, and will be entering the US Market in 2023.
- Full time