Burlington, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About Phoenix Tailings
Phoenix Tailings is a rapidly growing clean mining and metals production startup dedicated to sustainable and economic critical metals production. Our mission is to be the world's first fully clean mining and metals production company, producing the resources needed for the next generation of our economy.
Why Phoenix Tailings
At Phoenix, we believe that nothing great is ever accomplished alone or without the passion of people who push and motivate one another. If you are someone who shares our relentless pursuit of a better future, passion for innovation, and are excited about working with some of the top innovators in the world, then this is the place for you.
● You are only crazy if you are wrong
● It’s ok to be wrong
● Lead with Compassion
● Be Resourceful
Who We Are Looking For:
Phoenix Tailings is seeking an Executive Assistant who is looking for a career where they can make a significant impact on the world. We encourage applications from individuals who are passionate about sustainability and innovation, and have a proven track record of delivering a white-glove service to their stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain executive calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Screen and manage incoming calls and correspondence, responding or redirecting as appropriate.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations for executive review.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Act as a liaison between executives and internal/external stakeholders, demonstrating professionalism and diplomacy.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and integrity.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Conduct research and gather information as requested by executives.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting agendas and materials.
- Assist with personal tasks and errands for executives as needed.
- Provide administrative support to other departments as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Science, or related field ideal but not required.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and proactively solve problems.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package that is based on expertise. We also offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, we care about you and your family: 100% Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing venture-backed company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, annual retreats, and celebrations.
- Learning: Learning & Development Opportunities to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, kind people committed to making a difference!
- Flexible culture: We are results-focused. We don’t work at the office every day.
At Phoenix Tailings, we have an open culture that values learning, and we are looking to grow the team with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of sustainable mining.
Phoenix Tailings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity at all levels. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other applicable protected characteristics, and these characteristics will not be a factor for consideration of any work-related decisions (including but not limited to hiring, firing, compensation, and discipline).