Head of Business Development
Company & Culture
At Pico MES our mission is to empower small factories to win globally. We enable local manufacturing, people, and the communities in which they operate, to thrive. Pico’s software allows the domain experts within small & midsize markets to rapidly improve their operations, and access the tools & technology that only large factories previously had access to.
Backed by some of the strongest investors in the industry, we are a diverse team of technical experts, humble learners, and business leaders with strong backgrounds in manufacturing and technology development. We understand what it takes to build a world class manufacturing line and in record time.
About This Role
We are seeking a Business Development executive who excels in strategic thinking, provides valuable insights, and stays updated with industry trends. In this role, you will collaborate with sales teams and internal stakeholders to establish strong strategic partnerships and create revenue mapping strategies. This individual will posess expertise in leading manufacturing development and connected supply chain in a hyper-growth environment. This role will involve direct client interaction, ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout your process.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategy plans and pursuit plans for connected manufacturing supply chains including engaging remotely and in person with potential customers and partners
- Lead market research and manufacturing development treads
- Work with sales and partnerships teams to create strategic partners and customers network
- Work with marketing team to create focused campaigns
- Role may also include special projects and other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Experience creating a hyper growth revenue channel
- Has built strategic revenue maps
- Manufacturing business hierarchy mapping
- Startup and hypergrowth - grit and energy to work in an early stage company
- Sales and account management experience
- Ability to work independently and interdependently with the CEO, flexibility to work remotely
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time