Sr. Applications Developer(NetSuite)
About Pivot Bio:
Fueled by an innovative drive and a deep understanding of the soil microbiome, Pivot Bio is pioneering game-changing advances in agriculture. Our products harness the power of naturally occurring microbes to provide nutrients to crops and new sustainable ways for farmers to reduce the usage of fertilizers as they work to help feed the world’s growing population.
Read/Hear more about Pivot Bio on Forbes or PBS News Hour.
Position: Sr. Applications Developer (NetSuite)
Location: Remote, United States
We are looking for a Sr. Applications Developer (NetSuite) who will be responsible for architecting, solutioning complex business needs and providing technical solutions for our NetSuite ERP ecosystem. This person should be flexible to adopt or learn new tools to map the growing business processes as the need arises. This role will report into IT Business Systems team. This role will help positively impact our sales, finance, supply chain, IT & other key business functions with smart, forward-looking solutions and operational efficiency.
- Administer, extend & support NetSuite ERP (Finance, supply chain, sales)
- Ability to support & resolve NetSuite production issues
- Work directly with business (Finance, supply chain) understanding the business requirements & provide timely and apt solutions
- Closely work with extended IT team developers to design, develop, test, implement & support system solutions primarily in NetSuite ERP
- Understand the ERP, CRM, HR concepts and processes very well which integrate or cross over with NetSuite system & beyond
- Prepare solution design documents, data flow diagrams, test cases etc. as needed
- Execute large, midsize projects from concept to completion under limited guidance in a startup set up
Qualifications and Experience:
- 6+ years of hands-on development & design experience with NetSuite platform is a MUST
- MUST be able to actively engage with business user, understand their needs & deliver solutions
- MUST have NetSuite Procure to Pay, Order to cash, Warehouse management, Manufacturing modules knowledge
- Strong knowledge with NetSuite scripting, saved Searches, reports, workflows & other technical aspects is a MUST
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills is a MUST
- Knowledge of IT SDLC and SOX methodologies is MUST
- Experience with CRM, HR, integration tools are a big plus (HubSpot, SalesForce, Bamboo etc.)
- Ability to work as part of IT team with clear verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with MS Office is a MUST (Excel, Word, Visio)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred
*Must be authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Competitive package in a disruptive startup
- Stock options
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with employer-paid premiums
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability policies
- Employee Assistance Program with free referrals and discounts
- 401(k) plan, 3% Match
- Commuter benefits
- Annual Training & Development support
- Flexible vacation policy with a generous holiday schedule
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented and fun team
Hiring Compensation Range: $120,000 - $150,000
All remote positions and those not located in our Berkley, Hayward or Boston locations are paid based on National Benchmark data. Following employment, growth beyond the hiring range is possible based on performance.
Something looks off?