Specialist, Junior Talent Acquisition (Greece, fixed contract)
Specialist, Junior Talent Acquisition
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, Inaccess and BluePoint to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging the domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with nearly 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Power Factors is looking for a Specialist, Junior Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will be a key player to the organization and act as the subject matter expert in all aspects of sourcing, recruiting onboarding the best talents. In this role, you will be a key player to the organization in helping to develop our employer value proposition and you will act as the subject matter expert in all aspects of sourcing, recruiting onboarding the best talents. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting, from identifying great candidates to onboarding new talent (and everything in between).
The right candidate for this role is someone who understands how to build a strong pipeline of candidates, create an exceptional candidate experience and be a brand and culture ambassador for new hires and existing staff alike. This role reports to our Manager, People & Culture in Greece and is a great opportunity for someone to own the full candidate experience from introduction to onboarding.
You will be working in Greece, with a hybrid model in a fixed 6 months contract.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies that will attract and hire top talents, including developing the employer brand and employer value proposition;
- Integrate and communicate the importance of, and administering candidate assessments;
- Schedule and coordinate departmental interviews and following up with managers for feedback;
- Examine hiring trends in anticipation of the business’s response to labor market changes;
- Develop a strong understanding of Power Factors business and candidate value proposition;
- Identify and implement highly effective recruiting methods and strategies based on available roles, industry standards and the needs of the organization;
- Extending offers, participating in salary negotiations, and performing reference calls;
- Managing the onboarding process for new hires including scheduling departmental meetings, conducting new hire orientation, and working with managers to set up new hire training;
- Drive, achieve and ensure proper reporting on hiring and D&I plan metrics;
- Maintain new employees files and staffing tools up to date;
- Create standardized reporting systems that lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruiting programs;
- Participate in other projects as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field;
- Sourcing and recruiting experience will be considered a strong asset;
- Skilled at using a variety of internet recruiting tools and social media such as including LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, Workable will be considered a plus;
- An agile mindset and comfort with a fast-paced environment and ambiguity;
- A positive can-do and roll-up your sleeves attitude, a sense of urgency, and the ability to work well within a team;
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Demonstrate strong initiative and innovative skills to identify and attract the best candidates;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.