Director, Product Marketing (Remote in USA)
ABOUT POWER FACTORS
Power Factors develops software that accelerates the global energy transition by empowering all renewable energy stakeholders to collaborate, automate critical workflows, and make the best decisions. Power Factors fights climate change with code.
Power Factors has incorporated its four flagship solutions Drive, Greenbyte, BluePoint, and Unity to build an integrated suite of open and smart apps. These apps are purpose-built for asset management, field service optimization, and performance optimization. Leveraging domain expertise and machine learning-based advanced analytics within these apps, customers can maximize the value of their renewable assets to stay competitive.
Power Factors’ renewable energy software platform is one of the most extensive and widely deployed solutions in the market with over 200 GW of wind, solar, hydro, and energy storage assets managed worldwide.
Learn more at powerfactors.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
It is a truly exciting time to be part of the renewable energy industry, and even more exciting to join the incredible team at Power Factors. With a promise to empower the people who power the world, we are the leading software and solutions partner for renewable energy companies around the globe.
2023 will be a banner year for Power Factors, as we work to integrate our product portfolio while introducing a new, game-changing renewable software solution to the marketplace. Manager, Product Marketing will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy across our software portfolio, ensuring long-term success.
This role is
We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and apply for the position. You will be working in US (remotely) and supporting the marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Market Research: Acquire and possess in-depth knowledge of our target markets, segments, buyer personas, competitors, and partners through market research. Educate the company on market requirements, trends, and competitor capabilities.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Define and own the go-to-market strategy and tactics for all products and services. Develop integrated marketing plans in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales. Launch new products and services and generate market lift-off for them.
- Positioning: Build relationships with customer teams, as well as direct relationships with prospects and customers, identifying their challenges, and articulating the value provided by our solutions. Develop compelling positioning and differentiation used as a guide to develop effective messaging.
- Product Messaging: Taking the value proposition and converting it to relevant product messaging & positioning, translating technical product messaging into effective marketing messages for inbound & outbound marketing materials.
- Sales Enablement: Work with sales enablement to deliver compelling sales programs, tools, and training to Sales and partners. Support our sales and marketing efforts as a thought leader and subject matter expert, participating across all phases of the buyer’s journey. Deliver educational and inspiring presentations at industry, customer, press, partner, and analyst meetings.
- Digital Marketing: Work closely with the broader marketing team to define and execute digital and social media activities related to product strategy.
- Marketing Strategy: Possess the ability to keep a bigger picture view of marketing strategies, working to establish a framework for product-related content to dovetail into the broader marketing and content strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We believe you enjoy working in a purpose-driven organization and that you thrive in an environment where you need to find creative solutions to challenging problems in a fast-changing context. This also means that you are effective at managing multiple tasks of varying complexities, work well under pressure, and are driven by continuous learning and growth. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following toolbox:
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Willing to be hands-on, learn new tools and technologies, and take on new initiatives when necessary
- Strong collaboration experience, ability to influence at multiple levels, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve positive business outcomes
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to convey complex ideas in written, presentation, and spoken formats
- Knowledge of energy and/or renewable energy industry is a plus
- Ability to work with a diverse global team
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to improve the bottom line
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Ability to guide on the VOC (voice of the customer)
Education & experience requirements:
- Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
LIFE @ POWER FACTORS
We are an agile software development company – big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly and execute in a growing industry, taking advantage of rapidly evolving technologies. We are a collective of bold and ingenious talents driven by results. Our team is made up of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world a better place. We seek fierce and humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan.
WHY JOIN US
- A humble cause with a clear purpose – you will help us fight climate change with </code> every day at work. We aim to be environmentally conscious in all aspects of our operations.
- Work with passionate experts and top-talents in your field – we are proud of our highly skilled crowd and the savviness each of us brings to the team.
- Friendly and uplifting atmosphere – we believe kindness and respectfulness is core for our culture. A friendly smile or a helping hand is never far away.
- Flexible hours and workplace – it is the result that counts, not when or where. Our hybrid/remote work setup allows everyone to set themselves up for success and create a more sustainable work-life balance.
- All the benefits you expect (and more) – besides the basic benefits (adopted to local needs and norms), you will enjoy perks such as 8h of paid volunteering per year and participation in our Corporate Bonus Program (to name a few).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Power Factors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.