About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking for an Engineering Technician to support the Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering teams with the development, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and improvement of manufacturing processes and equipment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fabricate and assemble new equipment from prototypes to production.
- Support installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Troubleshoot and solve process and equipment issues.
- Assist with operation of equipment for engineering trials and handovers.
- Support manufacturing improvement projects.
- Design and fabricate tooling and fixtures.
- Develop equipment documentation for operation and maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a background in industrial equipment/processes.
- Hands-on and detailed oriented approach to problem solving.
- Metal fabrication and machine shop experience.
- Good computer skills; MS Office, etc.
- Solid Modeling 3D CAD experience preferred.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience preferred.
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.