About Redwood Materials
The Logistics Analyst will be a key member of the Operations and Inventory Planning team at Redwood Materials. This person will be responsible for the transportation of raw materials, finished goods, and other material, ensuring internal stakeholders and customer requirements are met. The Logistics Analyst will plan and optimize within a growing logistics network, including international and hazardous material shipments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and coordinate shipping routes to ensure on-time logistics execution.
- Communicate shipment information to carriers, internal stakeholders, and customers.
- Manage logistics operations through various modes of transportation, interact with 3rd Party Logistics Providers, and collect shipping data in a transportation management system.
- Prepare pertinent shipping documents including international transportation and shipping of hazardous materials.
- Develop reporting tools and track key performance metrics of logistics performance .
- Monitor shipping costs and optimize logistics routing.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, customers, and 3rd Party Logistics providers to meet operational demands and creatively problem solve when issues arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience.
- Preference for Supply Chain Management, Finance, Analytics majors and Master’s Degrees.
- Previous experience in logistics field required.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.