About Redwood Materials
Redwood Materials is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who has an appetite for ensuring a best in-class candidate and employee experience and can easily navigate fast-paced environments with precision and composure. In this position, you will be a cultural ambassador for Redwood and partner closely with a variety of stakeholders. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of recruiting, workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support People team members and core client groups within different Redwood organizations
- Coordinate a high volume of interview requests
- Arrange travel and lodging, and promote the Lake Tahoe-Reno, Nevada Area while providing a seamless candidate experience, when applicable
- Continue to improve our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional
- Preserve data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Manage all aspects of onboarding program, including pre-employment, immigration, relocation, initial outreach, and new hire orientation and benefits enrollment
- Provide customer service to employees inquiring about payroll-related inquiries
- Interpret and explain policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations, and help to maintain compliance
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience in an Administrative/HR/Recruiting role
- Keen eye for even the most minute details with remarkable organization skills
- Resilient and self-resourceful ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in relationship building and ability to partner cross functionally
- Aim to improve and iterate on standard methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communicator across all levels of an organization
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.